Super Nutritious Goji-Hempseed Raw Brownies
These simple to make, delicious, raw brownies keep in the fridge for up to a week (if they last that long!). They are a yummy, filling snack or treat when you feel like something chocolatey but good for you. The addition of dried goji berries increases the antioxidant content whilst the hemp seeds provide omega fatty acids 3,6,9 which have amazing benefits for the skin. Raw unprocessed cacao is of course a fantastic superfood for boosting magnesium intake.
Write a review
- Half a cup of raw cacao powder
- 1 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1 cup of raw cashews
- 2 cups of medjool dates (remove stones)
- Half a cup of shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of Celtic sea salt
- Quarter cup of dried goji berries
- Quarter cup of hemp seeds
- Add sunflower seeds and cashews to a blender/food processor and process into a fine meal.
- Add dates and continue to process until mixture forms a sticky crumb texture.
- Add all other ingredients (apart from gojis and hemp seeds), process until all mixture is well distributed and looks chocolatey.
- Mix in the gojis and hemp seeds with a spoon.
- Pour mix into a square brownie tray or other square dish and use clean hands to press down firmly into an even layer.
- Place in the fridge and use a knife to cut into brownie squares as required.